The "Journal of Postgraduate Medical Institute" is open access official journal of and published by "Postgraduate Medical Institute (PGMI), Peshawar, Pakistan". It is
- Indexed & abstracted in SCOPUS, EMBASE/Excerpta Medica Netherlands, WHO IMEMR Current Contents, & Index Copernicus Poland.
- Registered with International Serials Data System of France
- Recognized by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan & College of Physicians and Surgeons (CPSP) Pakistan (for submission of paper(s) in lieu of dissertation for trainees)
- Approved by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council
- Member of Committee On Publication Ethics (COPE) and follows the COPE guidelines regarding publication ethics and malpractices
- Covered by Pakmedinet, Open-J gate India, Google Scholar and ISC index Iran
- Available on EBSCO, Factiva, Gale and affiliated international databases through Asianet-Pakistan
- Follows the ICMJE Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals.
- ISSN: 1013-5472 (Print) ISSN: 1811-9387 (Online)
Vol. 37 No. 4 (2023): JPMI
The work published in the Journal of Postgraduate Medical Institute is Open access and distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic License.