Trends in Drug Abuse

Main Article Content

Khalid A. Mufti
Jehanzeb Khan

Abstract

An analysis of 1161 registered drug dependents in the Treatment Centre, Postgraduate Medical Institute, Lady Reading Hospital, Peshawar from January 1983 till the end of August 1985 is presented. Out of these 88% were heroin addicts while the remaining 12% were poly-drug abusers.

Article Details

How to Cite
1.
Mufti KA, Khan J. Trends in Drug Abuse. J Postgrad Med Inst [Internet]. 2011 Aug. 19 [cited 2022 Nov. 26];1(1). Available from: https://www.jpmi.org.pk/index.php/jpmi/article/view/321
Section
Original Article

Most read articles by the same author(s)